2.28.2007

My darling sister and I, December 2006



I havent written in forfuckingever. I go through phases...and really no one reads these. Lately, I've met new people online and apparently I have a link posted here from my yahoo profile, which I had totally forgotten about. And then ppl read past posts, and think im a complete bitch. Oh, wait...

So, nothing new going on. I'm not dating anyone, which seems weird to me, and it sucks. I've been out a couple of times, but it hasnt been what i want. I dont know how i ended up wanting a relationship(im getting old?) but its easy to find guys that just want casual dating, not-so-easy to find guys that want something permanent. I dont mean married permanent, but committed, you know?

I think im going to start running again..i used to run in high school/early college, but not any more. Once you quit, its nearly impossible to start again. Ive been -JOGGING- and i use that term loosely...this week and last, so its a start. its easy for me to get discouraged(i.e. OH, i havent gone in 5 days, whats the point), but im going to keep on it this time. I like how it makes me feel, and i can say ive been productive during the day:) Like, "Hey, I ran today, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" There were a lot of ppl on the trail yesterday, which seemed odd, but it was nice out, and probably at least 60 degrees. Hmm, maybe I can meet some hot man out there! Im kidding, im sure me almost dying of a heart attack after running on the trail for a whopping THREE MINUTES AT A TIME is not sexy.

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had a guy that was committed to you. you didn't want that

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger One little sheep said...

Ken, at least have the balls to not be anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home